Saturday, October 15, 2011

And We Have A Winner!!!

Congratulations to Linda, winner of “The Colonel’s Lady” and Jennie, winner of “Courting Morrow Little.” They have been notified and will receive their books shortly!

A HUGE thank you to all who entered and a HUGE thank you to Laura Frantz for doing the interview!

Tune in for more interviews, including one on October 24th with talented author Ruth Logan Herne! Prizes abound (I‘m giving away six of Ruth‘s books), so spread the word!

Have a blessed weekend and happy writing!
Amanda

2 comments :

Laura Frantz said...

Amanda,
I've been out of town and offline the past few days (another writing rule is to take mini vacations and leave your laptop behind;)! But I wanted to come over now that I'm home and thank you HUGELY for such a great giveaway!!!! It's a privilege to know you and be able to watch your journey to publication.

Congrats to the giveaway winners! And bless you again, Amanda, for your beautiful, giving heart!!

Jennie said...

Morrow Little arrived at my house yesterday!
I am so glad she is here to stay! Thanks so much!
Jennie